Welcome on Samsara Web Pages !
New : PhD grant proposal - Subject
Our research activities aim at gesture modeling and human motion generation in a computer graphics context. Our works are based on an Analysis/Synthesis workflow. From he observation of human motion, our objectives are to identify common mechanisms in sensorimotor behavior so as to build artificial entities endowed with similar abilities.
Keywords: Human Motion Modelling, Gesture Representation and Specification, Computer Animation and Simulation, Analysis/Synthesis of Movement
Applications: Communicative Humanoids, Virtual Signer, Crowd Motion Simulation, Musical Gesture Simulation and Visualizatio
- SignCom project: Sign-based Communication between Real and Virtual Agents
- Crowd Motion Capture: Data-Driven Animation of Crowds
- ICCASS project: Interaction and Control of Computer Animation and Sound Simulations
- SIGNE project (2004-2008): Virtual signer in French Sign Language
- COST-287 (2003-2007): Gesture CONtrolled Audio Systems
- STIC/CNRS ROBEA (2003-2006): "Humanoid Endowed with Expressive Gesture Communication"